Sourcing Station Training
Sourcing Station Training
You have an open role and struggle to find the right candidate. You have exhausted your sourcing strategies. You have sent Inmail after Inmail and yet you are still left empty-handed. What’s next you ask? This is where Thriversity Station comes in. We offer a highly interactive, 100% virtual session that will equip our Station Guests with the fundamental skills needed to deploy a top-tier sourcing strategy. Although our sourcing strategies can be applied to all roles, our area of expertise lies in sourcing technical talent for startups, established organizations, and everything in between.
Who It’s For
Anyone! New to the industry? Perfect, this is for you! Years of experience under your belt? Great, this is for you too! Let our Station Host share a fresh perspective on your next search.
What You Get
- A personalized one-on-one video screen share and real-time sourcing search within LinkedIn, either a free version or a paid LinkedIn Recruiter seat. Your session is tailored around your responses to our questionnaire.
- Advise on Mail writing practices, message sequencing, including timing, tools, and structure.
- Boolean Search tactics and operations
- Insight on DEI&B (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging) targeted sourcing.
- A sourcing map template at the completion of your Station session.
- Viewer access to your Station session recording.
- Option to book additional Station sessions with your Station Host.
What is the process for a Sourcing Training Station?
- Step 1: You purchase our Sourcing Training Station.
- Step 2: Within 4 business hours or less you will receive a questionnaire regarding your availability and career goals for your Station.
- This includes uploading a copy of the job description. This can be a mock description.
- Step 3: An email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the date and time of your Station session along with details about your Station Host.
- Step 4: A Google calendar invite will be sent from email@example.com
- Step 5: Join your Station session utilizing the Google Meets link in your calendar invite.
- We recommend joining at least five minutes prior to your Station session.
- Step 6: You and your Station Host will develop your sourcing strategy and work on developing your candidate pipeline.
Note: Our emails may go to go to spam. Please check there, if you do not see anything, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When To Book
As soon as you would like. We are here to assist you in your next candidate search. Your req can be open hours, days, weeks, months, or even years. Well let’s not hope it’s years but you get the picture. This is for anyone who wants to up their sourcing knowledge!
How to Prepare for your Sourcing Training Station
- A quiet distraction-free space, limit the amount of background noise and distractions.
- Your smart device with a full battery and Google Meets capability.
- The job description, notes, insights regarding the role, and your LinkedIn profile are up and ready to go.
- Items you need to take notes with. We suggest using something that will not require you to take notes on your device for your Station Service.