Agency Recruiting Crash Course
Agency Recruiting Crash Course
Agency recruiting is one of the fastest and most rewarding ways to make 6-figures in your first year. Time to invest in yourself and make a difference
Is this course right for me?
Are you struggling to find training that can help you break into the recruiting industry? Thriversity is here to start you on your path to a successful recruiting career. Our training was created by industry experts and solidified with learning and retention best practices, so it sticks.
Think of our crash courses as the edge you need to get ahead in the game, but in this case, it is a jump start propelling you closer to that 6 figure career.
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to throw yourself into recruiting very quickly and want real results
- You enjoy trial and error of doing + learning
- You are a true motivated self-starter
- You are a recruiter wanting to learn enough recruiting to start your own agency
- You are recruiter that wants to quickly be immersed into “sexy tech” recruiting
- You are person that wants to recruit at an agency
- You are person that wants to learn to recruit candidates and do biz dev with clients
- You want to learn how to be a great sourcer
- You want to learn full-cycle recruiting with an emphasis in sexy tech
Not thinking about starting your own agency, but want to focus more on tech recruiting? Check out our Tech Recruiting Crash Course.
Have questions about the course? We have answers, email us at email@example.com.
Refund Policy: Due to the confidence and digital nature of our course, no refunds will be issued. Please ensure you have looked at what each course offers. You have a year to complete each course. Make sure that the time frame works for you. Now is the time to invest in your future. If you are still unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's included in the course:
- 7+ hours of video instruction from our CEO, Brianna Rooney!
- 30 + downloadable/printable student handouts
- Assignments are reviewed and given actionable suggestions
- Access to our life-long networking through our Slack Channel
- You will have access to all modules at once, so you can go at your own pace. We highly suggest going in order
- Knowledge assessments at the end of each module
- Course hosted on Teachable, the learning management system that gives a robust interaction with the content
Eric says, "This training is what every company should aspire to have. Through six weeks you will learn so much about the recruiting world but also a lot about yourself. You will leave prepared to tackle whatever role and hit the ground running. Going into Thriversity I pictured lots of modules, they did that but also catered to each different learning style. As a kinesthetic learner, this allowed me to retain information and love coming in every day to learn. I am grateful for the training and excited to see the next wave of recruiters come in and kill it!"
Merielle says, "As a working mom, I can’t waste time - Thriversity helped me achieve my career goals quicker by having high-quality resources and training all in one place and in a flexible time frame. Before starting the course, I made a career transition and entered Thriversity with little to no relevant recruitment experience. Not only did I learn the fundamentals, but I also learned specialized techniques from seasoned experts on how to excel in the industry..."
Katie says, "Going through Thriversity was a dream come true for me! I needed this course to take my recruiting skills to the next level. Before this, I took Internet Recruiting courses, spent so much money trying to develop and learn, and always came out disappointed.... What I didn’t know is how it was going to develop me not only as a Recruiter but as a person. This course has an entire section on Emotional Intelligence..."
John says, "Recruiting is an amazing industry with a strong future, edifying work, exciting opportunities, and possibilities to work remotely. But how do you get in to the industry? There are other ways to get in, but Thriversity is the only thing of its kind, where there is something valuable for ALL of its students—current recruiters, hopeful recruiters, external recruiters, internal recruiters, big firm recruiters, small company recruiters, tech recruiters, non-tech recruiters. You get the point. You could go to a big recruiting firm and they train you how they want you to source and then you could try to work your way up the ladder. But that is not the optimal entry point and path for many of us. Thriversity is for ALL of us! "
Are you considering starting your own agency? Maybe you are mystified about how to use LinkedIn Recruiter to find candidates. Boolean what? Not sure how best to interact with candidates? We walk you through how to find a candidate, what to do when a candidate first contacts you, to offer letters and getting hired.